Tuesday, November 4, 2008

James Perse T-shirts




Hi, my name is Fourtyfied, and I am an addict. I am addicted to t-shirts and I should be committed to a t-shirt addiction rehab facility. I'm talking plain t-shirts: short sleeves, long sleeves, sleeveless, in plain earth colors. A preference for the occasional happy-colored ones does prevail sometimes, but hardly ever. I am partial to the round-necked crews but the v-necked works too. I have tried dozens of brands in perpetual quest for the softest, most cottony, most cushy, and most comfy. My latest obsession is the James Perse brand. I picked up some of these during my last trip to the U.S. and regretted not getting more when I got home. But lo and behold! Rustans carries the brand so I got some today. I am enjoying my t-shirt high right now. They also carry the men's line and if you're looking for Christmas presents for the deserving men in your life, please pick up their robes--they're fantastic: light and fluffy terry cloth outside, lined with the softest cotton. You can have the recipient's initial embroidered on the breast or the lapel and it will be fabulous!

No comments: