Sunday, September 28, 2008

Magnificent Obsession





The last time I was here, I ate in this restaurant almost every day. It is a Thai vegetarian joint called GREEN PALACE over at King's Street in Newtown. For some reason I am addicted to the food. In fact, even after I had long returned to Manila, I continued to crave it. So, yesterday, after unloading my luggage at Kitty's place, I trooped over to Green Palace and had the sesame soy chicken and tofu curry over sticky rice. Yummmmm!

Please be informed that vegemeat is used in all the dishes but hey, I couldn't tell. The texture and taste could have fooled me and there is absolutely no aftertaste whatsoever. So, yes, I will be eating there everyday, if I could, unless Kitty points a gun at my head. But then again, I could try wrestling away from gunpoint...anything to get my Green Palace fix!

No comments: