Sunday, August 31, 2008

Real Men Don't Dance

In general, I don't care much for men who dance. I remember writing an impassioned piece on the subject ("Real Men Don't Dance") for my column two years ago but can't find it just yet. During the Olympics season--those two weeks in August--the networks repeatedly showed a Samsung commercial with a dj dancing. It immediately captured my attention and I thought to myself, WTF, here's a man who can really move and not look gay about it. They ran the ad every thirty minutes and I loved every minute of it. Have a look at it here. Please go to the link below and feast your eyes on it. If that doesn't work, please log on to YOU TUBE and type in Samsung F480 commercial. In the words of the annoying Paris Hilton, "He's hot!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuIE1MRGlxU

No comments: