Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Usual Suspects

That was pretty scary--writing the first post and then debating whether to press the publish button or not. But there; it's done! Moving on...thank you for logging in. I welcome you into my private thoughts, hoping that if you don't enjoy the ride, you might at least feel that your time wasn't wasted veiwing pieces on entertainment, gossip, rants and raves, and the random musings of a housewife and mother of six. A word on the blog site's heading. I firmly believe that motherhood and not prostitution is the oldest profession and that middleage is, indeed, the not so best of times. To those who don't agree, wait until you become parents or until you hit middleage and then we shall talk.
I will be repeatedly referring to any one of my six children (yes, six, half a dozen, anim, so it may get confusing) in most if not all of my posts, so please allow me to introduce them: Daughter 1- Girl Maverick, 24 years old. Daughter 2- Kitty, 22. Daughter 3- Belli, 12. Only son- Bidi, 9. Daughter 4- Pippi, 8. Daughter 5- Mouse, 5.
You might be seeing the avatar "Satanic Verses" from time to time, although I promise to try to refrain from giving her space here in my little safe corner of the universe. If and when this tag appears in the posts it means that I've received a good tongue lashing, yet again, and I am therefore, having a bad day and most probably in a foul mood. So please accept my apologies in advance. Thanks for reading on.

No comments: